How Do You Determine What Makes Someone a Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate? (photo)

I am 37 years old and have a low, flat saggy bottom. I have a poorly defined waist. I don't have a lot of body fat and definitely DO NOT want implants. It seems like doctors are either for or against gaining weight for this procedure. I just want more perk, lift and defined waist. I am fearful that I may be deemed too thin and want to know if there is hope for me before spending a lot of money on consultations. I do have excess back fat, flanks and small saddle bags...is this enough?

It all depends on your expectations

+2

Dear Friend,

Definitely you do not have a large excess of localized fat, but if we do a good liposuction to remove these small quantities of fat you have in your flanks and lower back, we will better define your curves and  project a bit more your buttucks.

I think if your expectations for buttock augmentation are not very high, the amount of fat that you have would be enough as this process is accompanied by a good liposuction on your lower back which immediately will make your buttocks look more projected.

If your expectations were to have a very voluptuous buttocks, then it would be appropriate to go to the implants.

Best Regards,

Dr. Javier Báez Anglés

What Makes Someone a Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?

+2

The Brazilian butt lift is a combination of doing  liposuction to define the waist and make it smaller, and enhance the curve on your lateral picture with the transfer of fat to your butt area . So the result is a better curvy shape and the augmentation and roundness of the butt  . Its all about reshaping the fat in your body , taking it from the places you don't want it and moving it to the places you want ( liposculpture ) .

Realistic expectations are important in all cosmetic procedures , but i believe if what you want is to make your waist smaller and make your butt look firmer     ( without using implants ), you are a perfect candidate for BBL .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?

+2

You are very thin but the amount of fat needed to make a difference will be smaller as well.  You will need to find a plastic surgeon who can remove fat from thinner people and liposuctions aggressively and precisely.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian butt lift uses fat transfer and can provide more natural looking results than butt implants

+1

Brazilian butt lift uses fat transfer and can provide more natural looking results than butt implants. Usually fat injections consist of your own fat harvested through liposuction around the buttocks, abdomen, or elsewhere. The number of purified fat injections needed varies based on the amount of fat needed, the number of sites where injections are desired, and the desired volume. It is necessary to schedule an in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has experience with Brazilian butt lift to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure.

David Whiteman, MD

BBL candidate?

+1

Thank you for the pictures, all tough you are a small framed person, you have several pockets of fat, we could work with that fat and have it transferred to your buttocks and hips for a curvier hour glass shape. Contact a board certified plastic surgeon for you to be evaluated in person.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

It seems like you are indeed too thin for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  The amount of fat you appear to have, at least from the pictures you have submitted, does not seem enough for this procedure.  The other alternative would be implants which carries a very high complication rate and not many plastic surgeons condone it.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS