Are There Any Good Breast Reconstruction Specialists in Seattle?

Are there any experienced breast and plastic surgeons in the Seattle area for one step Alloderm Breast reconstruction after a mastectomy for a BRCA carrier?

Breast recosntruction in Seattle

There are excellent reconstructive surgeons in Seatlle. You can start by going to the ASPS or ASAPS website and find someone in your area.

Breast reconstruction surgeons

Hello Lolly

Contact Dr Richard Rand in Seattle. I'm familiar with his training and work. I think he will be able to help. Best of luck!

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Referrals for a breast reconstructive surgeon in the Seattle area

I would contact the American Society of Plastic Surgeons or go the the website: to ask for referrals. I would suggest meeting with the surgeons and go for a consultation