Are There Any Good Breast Reconstruction Specialists in Seattle?

Are there any experienced breast and plastic surgeons in the Seattle area for one step Alloderm Breast reconstruction after a mastectomy for a BRCA carrier?

Breast recosntruction in Seattle

+1

There are excellent reconstructive surgeons in Seatlle. You can start by going to the ASPS or ASAPS website and find someone in your area.

Breast reconstruction surgeons

+1

Hello Lolly

Contact Dr Richard Rand in Seattle. I'm familiar with his training and work. I think he will be able to help. Best of luck!

Web reference: http://newportplastic.com/

Referrals for a breast reconstructive surgeon in the Seattle area

+1

I would contact the American Society of Plastic Surgeons or go the the website: www.plasticsurgery.org to ask for referrals. I would suggest meeting with the surgeons and go for a consultation