I've been searching on how to remove my scars on my legs and I was wondering how much would it cost? (photos)

How much would the procedure be and will it permanently be remove? How long will the treatment. I've heard about laser tx but does it really work. I also have stretch marks on my thighs but that's a different story. I've never had the chance to wear shorts nor skirts my entire and I'm just tired of it. Please help. How much would it actually cost for any treatment? Please advise.

Scars on Legs and Stretch Marks

+1
There are no treatments that will rid of you of these scars.  Peels and/or Fraxel may help soften and improve the texture but there is nothing that is cure.  We would gladly see you in the office.  A series of treatments will be necessary to make any soft of improvement. I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.