Searching for a 5 Star Doctor to Perform Calf Reduction or Liposuction on my Calves in the Maryland Baltimore/D.C. Area? (photo)

I am a 22 year old woman and have suffered my entire life from an XTRA-LARGE lower half. I have dreamed about getting my entire lower half worked on but for now I want to start with my calves. I have searched and searched for doctors who have performed surgery on calves with a high success rate and cannot find one I trust. If anyone has references or doctors they know in the Maryland Baltimore/D.C. area I would be much appropriated!

Finding a 5-Star Plastic Surgeon

The most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon possible that does liposuction of the calves. Too often, patients choose a physician based on a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon. See the below link for helpful suggestions.

Calf Liposuction

If you have a substantial amount of fat that distributes in your lower body and you are at goal weight, you may want to consider liposuction of the thighs first to assess your response.  Calf liposuction may make a difference in your physique, but I think most people get a much greater benefit from thigh liposuction without some of the risks associated with calf liposuction.  In addition, it will be important to distinguish fat from fluid or other tissue on physical exam.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA