Searching for an Expert Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Ohio

Offices in Cleveland Akron and Youngstown Ohio

+1

We are located in Northeastern Ohio and have been Rhinoplasty experts for over 24 years.  Our fees are much more reasonable than most large metro areas. I have performed thousands of rhinoplasty procedures with the highest patient satisfaction....

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ohio Rhinoplasty

+1

Bahman Guyron has published and presented much regarding rhinoplasty.  This sometimes makes one very good at writing and presenting.  It may or may not translate over into great results.  Regardless, he is a respected rhinoplasty surgeon and it is at least it is worth a visit.  I would see at least 2-3 board certified plastic surgeons and gather as much information as you can. Rhinoplasty is complex, and revisions are not infrequent.  Take your time.  A personal referral is best.  If this is unavailable, search rhinoplasty forums and take your time.  Good luck!

Jason R. Hess, MD

Rhinoplasty expert in Ohio

+1

If you are near Cleveland, Dr. Guyuron is an expert in rhinoplasty surgery and would probably be an excellent choice for you.

Rhinoplasty Specialist in Cincinnati, Ohio

+1

I am happy to set up a phone call with you if you would like to kearn more about our approach to rhinoplasty.  We have published a book on rhinoplasty and I am happy to provide it to you either as a pdf download or we can mail you a copy.

If you have any questions or would like to speak with any of our patients, please let us know.

Jon E. Mendelsohn, MD
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Columbus Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are in or near Columbus, feel free to call us for free consultation. We can use state of the art imaging software to simulate results of your rhinoplasty.

Sumit Bapna, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon