Can I Have Scuptra and Botox Done at the Same Time?

I have had the first lot of sculptra and due my second in two weeks time, i was wondering if i could also have botox done at the same time?

Botox in combination with Sculptra

+1
Yes I often do Botox and Sculptra during the same visit.  You just cannot do Botox in the same area as the Botox because you need to massage the area after Sculptra for five days and you wouldn't want to cause the Botox to diffuse.

Can Sculptra and Botox be done at the same time?

+1

These two procedures can only be done at the same time if they are used in different areas.  For example, Botox could be done for frown lines and Sculptra injected in the cheeks.  Because massaging the skin is required after Sculptra, you would not want to risk spreading Botox to an area where you could get an unwanted side effect.

Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Absolutely, can do Sculptra and Botox at the same time

+1

You can absolutely do Sculptra and Botox injections during the same visit with your doctor.  Most of my patients do this and we have never had a problem.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.info

Can Botox and Sculptra be done at the same time...

+1

There would be no problem to have Sculptra and Botox done the same day.  This is as long as you are not having them done in the same location because the Sculptra needs to be massaged while the Botox does not.  Usually, the combination would be OK because botox is injected into the forehead, glabella and around the crows feet, while Sculptra is placed into the deeper tissue around the cheek areas, avoiding the forehead and crows feet areas.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can do Botox and Sculptra at the same time as long as the areas don't overlap

+1

You can do Botox or Dysport at the same as Sculptra as long as the treatment areas do not overlap.  You need to massage the areas that Sculptra has been injected and you would not want to encourage the migration of the Botox.