Sculptra is Spreading After a Year and Making my Face Fat. What Can I Do?

I had my last of 4 injections over a year ago.Each time 2 cc's were used in total to the temple area and marionette lines. My face has grown so much in the last year that I look like a chipmunk when I smile, as if I gained 50 lbs. PLEASE HELP

Sculptra Spread

You need to call your doctor and the Sculptra company for an evaluation. I  have used  Sculptra for 10 years with no side effects like you are having.

Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra and facial enlargement

Don't assume that Sculptra injected to the temples and marionette lines caused delayed swelling or growth of the cheeks. See your doctor for further evaluation to make sure there isn't a metabolic reason for the cheek enlargement.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon