Should I Worry About Sculptra Side Effects Now?

I had a couple treatments of Sculptra about a year ago. The results have been good. Should I worry about any side effects now? Likewise, is it posssible for Sculptra to migrate to other parts of the body, or affect the chemistry of the body in any other way?

Sculptra reaction are usually start at about 4 -12 weeks after injection and although it is

+2

Sculptra reactions usually occur early on. If you haven't had a reaction by now it is unlikely. Reactions are the bodies attempts to wall off the material and this occurs in the 4-12 week range usually. Reactions can be treated with anti-inflammatory medications and with time the material dissipates.

Orange County Dermatologist