How Many Sculptra Sessions Are Needed Before my Smile Lines Are Completely Corrected?

How long does a Sculptra procedure last once all smile lines are gone? What is needed for maintenance/touch up?

Number of Sculptra Treatments for Smiles Lines

+1

The number of Sculptra treatments required to achieve your desired goals will vary, largely on the severity of your facial wrinkles and your body's ability to build collagen. Typically, most patient will require at minimum 2 treatments spaced several weeks apart. Older patients more often may need more. Once smiles lines are improved, then Sculptra may be given every 1-2 years as needed. After a comprehensive evaluation can a plastic surgeon or dermatologist help determine appropriate options for you. Best of luck.

Dr. Chaboki

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Very hard to directly answer your question because we don't know how you look. In my practice I recommend 1 to 2 vials every 3 weeks for the first 3 months. Than every 4 to 6 months a touch up injection of a vial. 

Sculptra generates collagen, but touch-ups needed

+1

I usually tell patients that after full correction is achieved, the Sculptra "lasts" about 2 years and generates collagen that continues to rejuvenate the patient.  I recommend that the pateints receive 1-2 vials every 6 to 12 months for the ultimate results and to keep the volume they desire.

Jason D. Bloom, MD
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon