Sculptra over Reaction? Very Sick With Sculptra For Two Years.

It is getting better, with less swelling, no pain now. I am in to year 3. Does that mean it will go away? Getting very scared reading all the side effects people got from it. I had sculptra reaction, my last treatment with the product was now three years ago. I never got bumps or lumps. I massaged much as directed but got an over reaction last treatment on one side. Can you still get inflammation without bumps or nodules?

Reactions from Sculptra

+1

Thank you for your question. Sculptra is indicated as a 25 month product.  I doubt you have much product left at the 3 year mark. The rest will fade out over the next 6-8 months.  See a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate as this is occurring.  I hope this helps!

Bay Area Dermatologist