Will Not Pre-mixing Sculptra Cause Problems?

I would like to know if not pre-mixing the Sculptra powder 2 hours prior can cause problems down the road for me?

I also expected it to be painful as I have heard from other patients. It was not at all painful and I'm wondering if it was because it was not injected deeply enough? I did not have and prior numbing injections or cream.

NOT premixing is the cause of problems

+3

I have been using Sculptra a long time. I have seen a lot of novice injectors cause a lot of complications. For best results, Sculptra should be mixed at least 2 days in advance to prevent lumps. It should be injected deeply. When mixed with anesthetic, it is totally painless. When in doubt, talk to a board certified, long-time injecting dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

New Orleans Dermatologist