Is Sculptra Performed in Europe More Effective Because They Have More Extensive Experience with It?

What are some of the differences between sculptra performed in US versus Europe? 

Sculptra in USA vs. Europe

+1

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. Perhaps you've met people who you think had a great result in Europe, and people who didn't like the results as much in the USA? But this is not a widely known or accepted phenomena and certainly not something that has ever been established scientifically. The success of Sculptra is ONLY related to the skill and experience of the physician using the product. That is the most important factor for patient satisfaction. 

Sculptural in Europe vs. the USA

+1

The effectiveness of Sculptra treatments are related to the doctor , not the country. Sculptra has been used in the USA for o ver 8 years. It is not the easiest product to use, but when used properly can be very effective as a volumizer.  I have used it foe over 7 years and most do my patients are elated. It's benefits are that it is long lasting. If used around the eyes, however, it can form lumps if injected into the muscle. It must be injected under the muscle in that region. I inject Sculptra virtually every day and haven't seen a nodule in several years.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Is Sculptra Performed in Europe More Effectively?

+1

There are good and not-so-good Plastic surgeon all over the world. In other words, the team T-shirt does not make the player. As a non-physician, many prospective patients are led to believe the claims made by physicians, marketing agencies and the drug companies who have a lot at stake. The ONLY thing that separates un in the US from the rest of the world is our very strict legal climate and the propensity of Americans to sue. When it comes to certain fillers, underwhelming results, cost, frequent lumpiness resulting in unhappy patients have convinced most American physicians to use more predictable, user-friendly fillers.