Sculptra Migration?

I had some Sculptra injections recently, and because I have been working hard (had my head down writing) for about 8 -10 hours a day, I appear to have thickening around my nose and mouth and little elsewhere. Could the Scupltra have migrated? Is there any way I can re-disperse it? The 2 injections were approximately done 9 weeks and 3 weeks ago. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sculptra migration

+1

It would be extremely unusual for Sculptra to migrate, even with your head in a downward position. More likely, it is related to injection technique and a lack of adequate massage afterwards. Unfortunately, at this point in time, there is no way to "redistribute" the sculptra that is there. Hopefully the central part of your face is just thicker compared to the rest and not overcorrected -- this way, more sculptra can be injected in the otehr areas that seem to have gotten less of a response. If you are unhappy with the results or feel uncomfortable with your physician, do not hesitate to find another physician who may have more experience or who you feel comfortable with.