Lump and Itchy Spots from Sculptra

I had Sculptra 2 months ago. Everything seemed fine until 2 weeks ago. I noticed a small, protruding oval shape on my left cheek. Now, itchy spots are also appearing on my face, and my jaw seems to be aching a little too. I'm now very, very scared and wishing I never had it done, having read that problems can arise many months after treatment, and that the pecentage of those affected is quite high. I'm really worried now that this itching is my immune system attacking the Sculptra and I'm going to end up with lots of lumps.

Sculptra lumps

+1

You may develop nodules in your soft tissue secondary to Sculptra injections, but pain and itchiness is unusual.  You should discuss this with your doctor immediately and be seen. 

Morristown Plastic Surgeon