Sculptra for the Temple Area?

Has Sculptra been evaluated for safe and effective use in the temple area?

Many, many Sculptra injections have been used safely in the temporal area

+2

Since Sculptra has been released for HIV patients years ago, it has been used safely in the Temporal area.

The technique is a little different, but as trainers we always train certified injectors how to do the temporal area.

Dr. Mayl

Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Yes...

+1

sculptra is probably as good a collagen stimulator for the temples as there is...and it's a lot safer than the rest since it has the consistency of a liquid which allows the doctor to aspirate and make certain it won't be injected directly into a vessel...sculptra for the temples is a great choice

Ken Landow, MD

Sculptra

+1

Sculptra can be an excellent choice for the temporal area.  Often overlooked, treatment of this area can make a nice difference in making the face more youthful.  

Sam Naficy, MD

Sculprta for loss of volume in the temple area.

+1

Sculptra is an excellent choice to give volume to the temple area.  Often this part of the face is overlooked.  Some volume placed well can make a nice difference.  Talk to your well trained and experienced injector.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Sculptra in the temples

+1

Sculptra works very well in the temple area and can provide a long lasting improvement in the filling out hollowness in this area.  Even a  subtle correction here can have a rejuvenating effect.  It is important that the injections be deep and avoid the vessels that course through the temple area.  Also diluting the product adequately will help avoid development of any visible nodules.

Marialyn Sardo, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra Works Very Well in Temples

+1

I am quite impressed with the results provided by Sculptra in the temples; I have not encountered any problems with its use.  Replacement of lost volume occurs gradually and lasts for about 2 years.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Depressed temples

+1

The best fillers for the temple area are Sculptra or fat.  The injection of either is safe as long as the surgeon is familiar with the temporal artery and facial nerve.  Sculptra needs to be done over several months and fat needs a minor surgical procedure.

David Alessi, MD

Sculptra for the Temples

+1

Sculptra is good for the temple area. It creates collagen and may provide long lasting correction to this location.

I like it at dilutions that tend to avoid bumps and find that 3-4 injections (each containing a full bottle of product) work well. Space the injections out by about a month. In some patients, I will use other fillers in this location. One other nice thing about Sculptra is that it provides a long lasting correction.

Kenneth Beer, MD
Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Sculptra Excellent for Temples

+1

Sculptra is actually a great choice for the temples. No other filler or voluminizer can duplicate its ability  to give a soft, rounded, youthful look. The temples are one of the most underestimated areas in facial rejuvenation and Sculptra can correct this. It is safe as long as the injector can avoid the numerous blood vessels coursing through this area.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Using Sculptra in the temple areas

+1

I routinely inject Sculptra in the temples when I am doing a full face rejuvenation. Fullness in the temple areas can be important in creating a more youthful look. Seemingly small changes in shape, proportions, balance, and symmetry can have a surprisingly large effect on our perception of the aging face. Sculptra is my favorite (and the only) filler I will inject in that area.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon