What Can I Expect with Sculptra Years Later?

I had a second set of sculptra injections almost four months ago and have had quite a lot of volume increase. Personally, I do not want more. Will it continue to grow throughout the next couple years? Does collagen dissipate or does it get replaced? Will the Sculptra gradually decrease?

Sculptra over time

+1

Sculptra causes an increase in the collage in the skin but this dissapates over time. Though it may last 2-3 years it will go away.

Washington DC Oculoplastic Surgeon

Sculptra disappears in 2 to 3 years

+1

Remember what you are seeing is not Sculptra but your own collagen growth. It will slowly disappear from the aging process over 2 to 3 years. At that point you can opt to have more injections. If you have reached the desired result, then certainly do not get any more injections. You are about 4months out and that is the time frame of collagen growth from Sculptra. You are close to your final result.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon