Help with Sculptra Bumps and Skin Wrinkling

I had Sculptra injected 5 months ago. I have bumps with wrinkling and scarring on the surface of my skin. It gets worse every day, and even manifests on my forehead where nothing was injected. Can someone tell me what do do? What kind of medicine do I have to take? Thanks for the answers, I am really desperate.

It may not be the Sculptra

+1

Heidelfrau,

I suggest that you see a physician to evaluate your skin condition. You may have an allergic reaction to something other than the Sculptra. It is unlikely that you would experience a skin reaction five months after the Sculptra in an area that wasn't even treated. See a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for a diagnosis and treatment. Good luck!