Sculptra - How Long For Results In Cheeks To Fade?

One year ago I had a vial of sculptra put into my cheekbones (which already had sculptra in). Realistically, how long does it take for the volume gained from half a vial of sculptra in each cheekbone to go? How long will it take for my cheekbones to get back to the level they were before? Thank you.

Sculptra

+1

It may take two years for the results to diminish.  However, everyone is different so there is really no know exactly how long the results may last for you.  

It depends

+1

In most patients one amp of Sculptra is not adequate unless they have had prior Sculptra.

Think about Sculptra like sand re nourishing a beach.  The amount of sand required depends on how depleted the beach is and the amount of wave action as well as how steep and long the beach is.  How long the Sculptra lasts depends on the same factors.

Dr. Mayl

Fort lauderdale

Nathan Mayl, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra has been shown to last up to 2 years

+1

Sculptra treatments can take up to two years to wear off. The results do vary though so it's difficult to say exactly how long it would be for any given individual.

Doris Day, MD