Can I Have Sculptra Right After Laser Genesis Treatment?

And if not how long should I wait?

Sculptra right after Laser Genesis treatment

NOT "right after" this therapy. Need the skin to be in the last stages of healing or re-epithialization. Discuss with treating surgeon/doctor. From MIAMI Dr. B

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Sculptra is safe after laser

Once the skin is reepithelialized with any laser resurfacing treatment, it is fine to inject Sculptra. the Sculptra's mechanism of action will not be affected adversely by the prior laser resurfacing, nor will the effects of the laser be compromised.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Sculptra and laser genesis

Laser genesis is safe and simple laser procedure with no down time and interruption. It is perfectly fine to have Sculptra treatment after this procedure. Good luck.

Marianna Blyumin-Karasik, MD
Hollywood Dermatologist

4020 Sheridan St
Hollywood, FL 33021