Can I Have Sculptra Right After Laser Genesis Treatment?

And if not how long should I wait?

Sculptra right after Laser Genesis treatment

+1

NOT "right after" this therapy. Need the skin to be in the last stages of healing or re-epithialization. Discuss with treating surgeon/doctor. From MIAMI Dr. B

Sculptra is safe after laser

+1

Once the skin is reepithelialized with any laser resurfacing treatment, it is fine to inject Sculptra. the Sculptra's mechanism of action will not be affected adversely by the prior laser resurfacing, nor will the effects of the laser be compromised.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Sculptra and laser genesis

+1

Laser genesis is safe and simple laser procedure with no down time and interruption. It is perfectly fine to have Sculptra treatment after this procedure. Good luck.

Marianna Blyumin-Karasik, MD
Hollywood Dermatologist