Is a Sculpted Chin Implant Better?

I am in need of a revision chin implant and the doctor I might work with is stating that my chin will be very easy to take care of as he will mold,sculpt my chin implant to my face. I asked a similar question in regards to this and everyone stated how expensive it is. Is this the reason no one really uses this?Is anyone against the sculpted chin implant. Is it the best thing I can do in regards to a revision? I thank you all for your advice. Don't know what I would do without you all.

Sculpted chin implant

+1

The chin implants that we use in our office are pre-sized and manufactured by Implantech. These are available in many different shapes, sizes and dimensions. On a rare occasion, we do carve a pre-sized chin implant slightly to accommodate the facial aesthetics depending upon needs.  

Sculpted Chin Implant Better

+1

Hard to answer. But maybe you do need a sculpted implant rather than a stock model. But no photos no history seek in person opinions. Better to ask than just do. 

Sculpted chin implant usually not necessary

+1

I am not sure how anyone can answer this quesiton without photos or a physical examination. A sculpted or CT guided chin implant is generally not warranted in the typical patient.