Scrubbing the Nose After Rhinoplasty Revision (Narrowing Bridge/pollybeak Removal)

Hi there. When the cast came off 8-days post op, I wet the brush with soap and gently scraped the residue off. I'm 10 days post-op now, and this morning I took a bathing brush, wet it, and gently scraped off the dead skin on the sides of my bridge (a tiny bit harder this time). Soon after I felt a bit pressure in the area I'd scrubbed. It's just a little, doesn't hurt and I can't see that I've done any damage, but I can't help but wonder. Could any of these actions have caused long term damage?

Post op. Rhinoplasty

+1

Scrubbing your nose will not cause damage after rhinoplasty as I don't expect you could scrub it hard enough to do so. It will be very painful. Gentle washing with soap should suffice.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon