I'm Scheduled for Liposuction, but I Dont Know if my Blood Count is Too Low or Too High?

if my platelet count is (within range) units expected range 11.0-15.0 is this count healthy enough for me to have lipo surgery with fat graft to butt? 13.3

Blood work pre lipo

+1

If there is a question about your blood count or platelets then your doctor will need to do soem preliminary blood work and if there are abnorm,alities then they need to be checked out by a hematologist or your internist.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Bloodwork

+1

It is up to your physician to perform routine lab work prior to performing your surgery.  Hopefully your physician has requested this and you will get the answer to your question.

John Hensel, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon