Whats the Average Cost of a Chin Implant in Scottsdale, Arizona? (photo)

I have been very self conscious about my overbite most my life. I've been turned down multiple times when consulting for braces - deemed to not be serious enough. I found out I could use a chin implant to enhance my front face and profile. Problem is with cost, I have to option of doing this procedure in Taiwan. However, I like the comfort of having my doctor locally if any complications may rise. Can someone please recommend a doctor with competitive pricing arrangement? Thank you.

Chin Implant Prices

+1

A chin implant in Los Angeles can be performed for about $3000 at the low end.  I am not sure that you will be happy with the chin implant, and an exam and a discussion of expectations would be appropriate.