Flying After Butt Implants?

Hello realself army. Iv canceled my consultation with dr.Stanton and have decided to fly to Virginia for a consultation with Dr.widder on April 6th. I have cash and hope to have my sugery while im out there. Since I live in Scottsdale, az so how long should I expect to stay in Virginia post-op? When will it be safe to fly? Thank you!

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt implants

+2

Hi Miladoll,

Thank you for selecting me for your consultation and possibly the surgery. I would recommend to stay a week, just to make sure that you heal properly. It is ok for you to fly after that period of time. You will have to sit leaning forward while you fly, in order to avoid excessive tension on the wound. All this issues will be discussed with you during your consultation visit.

See you soon'

Have a good flight,

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon