Do I have enough fat for transfer to my hips? (Photo)

I need to have my butt implants re-done because I have formed muscular contracture in the right check and now there is severe asymmetry. I also want an hour glass shape and want to put fat in my hips, do I have enough for a transfer with good results?

Fat Injections to Hips

+1

You do have some fat available for transfer to the hips but not enough to achieve your wish pic. The combination of abdominal and flank liposuction with transfer to the hips, however, will make for a noticeable improvement.

Do I have enough fat for transfer to my hips?

+1
There appears to be some fat available for transfer to the hips.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Butt Implants

+1

Based  on the pictures posted the re is some fat that can be harvested and transferred to the hips, little fat.

Depending on how much hips you want, there are options for you, fat transfer, implants. and at the same time revision of your buttock implant. Remember revision of the buttock implant is very difficult and needs lots of expertise. may need to consider capsulectomy and change of the position of the implant for best results

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com