Candidate for Chin Augmentation? (photo)

Hi, I'm wondering if chin augmentation would be helpful for my profile. I also prefer a sharper more feminine Asian chin that's not very rounded, since I'm half Chinese. Thanks

Chin Implants Often Make a Dramatic Improvement

+2

Judging from your pictures, it appears you might be an excellent candidate for a chin augmentation with "mentoplasty", or chin implant procedure. See a surgeon who performs mentoplasty regularly and can use digital imaging during your consultation to "show" what you'd look like after the surgery. Discuss concerns about your ethnicity with him/her at that time. I think you'd probably be very pleased with the outcome from this simple procedure. As for the surgery itself, the last one I performed took 14 minutes, so while it can yield major results, it is not major surgery.  

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant for Sharper Features

+2

To create a more angular face with a more prominent chin, a narrower implant with good projection can be placed or custom contoured to your specifications.  Please find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials to perform your surgery.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Chin augmentation

+2

Looking at your photos, it appears you are a great candidate for a chin augmentation. I would recommend visiting a facial plastic surgeon who uses computer imaging software. He or she will be able to morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result may appear. Choose an experienced and board certified surgeon who has great credentials, a variety of before and after photos, and great patient testimonials. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Chin Augmentation for Asian Lady

+2

You are an excellent candidate for chin augmentation. I typically use silicone implants which come in different sizes and contours. Many times I will trim the implants and sculpt them to achieve the desired results.

Chin augmentation candidate

+2

Patients with a retrussive chin  are excellent candidates for a chin augmentation.  The implants are composed of silastic and come in a variety of shapes and sizes, which is best determined at the time of physical exam and consultation.  The chin augmentation surgery is performed under local anesthesia and the implant is inserted thru a small incision under the chin. 

Central Button Chin Augmentation for Asian Female Chin

+2

Chin augmentation would be very helpful for your profile. But make sure you get a central button style chin implant that will create a more triangular chin shape as it comes forward and does not add any side width.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Yes you are an excellent candidate for chin augmentation

+2

Thank you for your inquiry regarding chin augmentation. You are an excellent candidate for chin augmentation. This procedure would be helpful in adding more harmony to your facial features. Chin augmentation is a minimally invasive procedure and when done in the hands of a skilled surgeon provides very high patient satisfaction with minimal downtime. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Chin implant candidate

+1

From looking at your photos you do seem to be a candidate for chin augmentation. There are a few options when it comes to creating further chin projection. This includes a chin implant or sliding genioplasty. Computer morphing can be done during your consultation to better assess what types of changes fit your facial features and personal preferences best.

Check out my web reference link below to learn more about chin augmentation.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD