Butt Implants? How Long Do I Have to Wait Between Consultation and Surgery?

I have a consultation on April 2nd to get butt implants. I will be paying cash and want the surgery as soon as possible. I was going to go to the dr who did my breasts in sept but the travel/scheduling is not working for me. Iv heard great things about this doc. Since im really set on getting them and have the cash set aside my question is how far are surgery dates from the consultations? Will I need all new labs? Ekg? Do butt implants require more prep?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt implants

+1

Dear Miladoll,

Since you aready schedule a consultation with a surgeon, you will have to ask him all these questions. Every doctor does it a little differently. In my office , patients who are under the age of 45 and do not have medical issues, do not need any lab test or special preparation befor surgery. Over age 45 , the patient requires medical clearance , EKG and appropriate lab tests. But , more important than anything else, consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs lots of butt implants. Check the before and after to make sure that you like the results.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.