Breast Reduction 8 Weeks Post Op - Awakened with Pain?

I had a breast reduction 8 weeks ago and after an infection in my right breast, I am now beginning to heal and feel better. I returned to work 1 week ago and found the week very tiring. I awoke this morning with pain in both breasts. They felt hot, very raw and sensitive. I felt as if someone was stabbing my nipples with pins. The incision under my right arm is also tender and it looks like the start of a small sore. Why is this? Is it because the nerves are beginning to work? Thanks

Pain in breasts

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to tell you what is going on. Could you have an infection...perhaps?  Best to see your surgeon.