Breast Reduction 8 Weeks Post Op - Awakened with Pain?

I had a breast reduction 8 weeks ago and after an infection in my right breast, I am now beginning to heal and feel better. I returned to work 1 week ago and found the week very tiring. I awoke this morning with pain in both breasts. They felt hot, very raw and sensitive. I felt as if someone was stabbing my nipples with pins. The incision under my right arm is also tender and it looks like the start of a small sore. Why is this? Is it because the nerves are beginning to work? Thanks

Pain in breasts

Without an exam it is difficult to tell you what is going on. Could you have an infection...perhaps?  Best to see your surgeon.