Breast Reduction - Are These Normal Breasts? (photo)

I had a breast reduction in Nov 2012 and I'm not happy with the results. I am just getting over an infection in my right breast. My breasts are both still very tender and I still can't sleep on any side. Holes are appearing and stitching is coming through. I have a small hole on the side of my right breast that doesn't seem to be healing. I have attached photos in the hope you can tell me these look normal after a reduction. I honestly wish I hadn't bothered!!

Breast Reduction Results

It would be a good idea to follow up with the operating surgeon to see if this a reaction to the sutures or an actual infection. Based upon this decision you may require treatment.

Key West Plastic Surgeon

3140 Northside Drive
Key West, FL 33040

Sutures spitting? after breast reduction

Solely based upon your photos, it looks like you may be having some sutures spitting a bit.  Best to follow-up with your surgeon.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Breast Reduction - Are These Normal Breasts?

It depends on what your breasts appear as before the operation. You did not post a before photo. So your result might be great or it might be poor but can not advise. The incision appears to be healing normally. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Breast Reduction

The little holes are from stitches and will heal.  The redness of the scar will improve and the pain will improve with time.  The breasts will change shape as well.  Preoperative photos would help, but your result may be very good.  Wait at least 6 months to 1 year before you evaluate the results.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210