Could I benefit from butt implants + bbl? (Photo)

Hello, I am desperatly looking into getting a BBL with butt implants. I am 25 & would really love to have an hour glass figure. I got breast implants just over a yr ago now & I'm over the moon with them, I just really want to have the feminine curves to proportion. Can u please advise what would give me the best result? I live in Scotland and I am aware BBL+butt implants are almost unheard of over here & so I am willing to travel overseas. I have attached some photos for ur info. thanks alot :)

Could I benefit from butt implants + bbl?

As a plastic surgeon who does up to 12 or 15 BBLs a week, I can tell you that you want to have the procedure done well the first time, and you only want to have the procedure done once.  I perform buttock implants as well, but you will have a great result with BBL alone and fewer complications.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

51 SW 42nd Ave
Miami, FL 33134

Buttock implants

You do have some fat in your hips that can be contoured and potentially used for augmentation, but you are right, you probably need implants as well.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Bttock Implants

Based on the pictures posted, you have a good potential to get the results you want with buttock implant. The size and shape can be determined at the time of the consult after measurements of the buttocks and your desired final look. You may want to consider some liposuction at least to the flanks to define the curves of the body.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218