Can This Scooped out Bridge Be Helped with a Non-surgical Proedure? (photo)

Can this profile be modified with a non surgical procedure?. It was a product of a previous procedure

Use of Radiesse for dorsal enhancement

+2

Thank you for the photo. Your dorsum profile can be improved with use of filler. My choice would be Radiesse because it's firmer than Juvederm or Restylane. It can last about 6 -12 months. It appears from the photo that you may have very thin skin over the dorsum of your nose. Make sure the filler is injected deep enough so you wouldn't see visible lump.

Best Wishes,

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is great for treating ski slope noses

+2

Your case is perfect for a non-surgical procedure.  I would place either Restylane or Perlane.  Here are few things to consider:

1. Fillers are very good at dorsal augmentation.
  2. After a few treatments, much of the augmentation begins to build up and last longer.
  3. Fillers can be a safer alternative to further surgery if performed carefully and by someone with knowledge of important anatomy.
  4. Using a microcannula can increase safety, and decrease the risk of intra-arterial injections.

Good luck finding information.

Web reference: http://www.yourfaceinourhands.com/plastic-surgery/rhinoplasty-revision.cfm

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose treatments

+2

This can be significantly improved with proper placement of a dermal filler. Please be sure to seek out a very experienced injector as this area can be tricky, particularly in light of your previous surgery.  I think you will love the results.  This is a very gratifying treatment to perform.  

Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Using Volumizing Fillers Work Well For Sloped Noses and a Variety of Other Common Nasal Irregularities

+1

I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs using volumizing fillers for nearly a decade already. I have found that injectable volumizing fillers, such as Radiesse, Perlane L, and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, either alone in combination, work well for straightening noses, filling dents, broadening narrow noses, evening out asymmetries in nasal anatomy, eliminating humps and bumps, and raising fallen nasal tips.

In general, the results are immediate and treatment takes no more than five minutes to perform in experienced hands. Because the nose is not subject to much movement, mechanical breakdown of the injected material plays little role and the results tend to last well over a year before a touch up is required. Repeated treatments over time may actually stimulate natural collagen synthesis (neocollagenesis) further prolonging subsequent results. The addition of tiny microdroplets of Botox placed intradermally (i.e. superficially) in a grid-like along the top of the nose may further enhance this new collagen formation. Seek only the services of a board certified injector with extensive experience in nonsurgical nose jobs and request to see befores and afters of his/her work.

Web reference: http://YoungerLookingWithoutSurgery.com

Non surgical nose job

+1

Dear pinkbevdoll,

• Yes, this nose is a candidate for a non surgical rhinoplasty
  • Results can last about a year, and you may have some increased volume that stays after the filler is absorbed
  • It is relatively quick with minimal downtime or discomfort

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani