I had sculptra done today and massaged it?

i didnt read directions fully. i started to massage areas of injections before the 24 hours. ive done it a total of 18 minutes. did i do harm to the injections?

Massaging after Sculptra

+1
You did not do anything wrong.  I prefer my patients to massage for the first five days after Sculptra is injected.  Massaging for over five minutes will not hurt you at all.

Massaged after Sculptra

+1

You will not have harmed anything if you massaged your face within 24 hours of your Sculptra treatment. The most important massage is the one done immediately afterwards by your physician. Some physicians may want their patients to wait 24 hours before doing their own massage, while some physicians may have them start the same day.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon