How is Sclerotherapy Done to Treat Veins on Breasts?

Is it true that hypertolic saline can treat spider veins on the breasts?

+1

Thank you for your question. Sclerotherapy can be done on breasts veins. It may require more than one treatment. I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Sclerotherapy can be done on breast veins.

+1

Sclerotherapy can be done on both spider and blue breast veins with multiple types of solutions including hypertonic saline, polidocanol and sodium tetradecyl sulfate. I prefer polidocanol and I prefer foam whenever possible.

Naples General Surgeon

Breast veins can be treated with sclerotherapy

+1

Hypertonic saline and other sclerosants can be used on breast, chest, back and abdominal veins, in addition to leg veins.

Web reference: http://www.ocdermatology.com/sclerotherapy-orange-county/

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Sclerotherapy

+1

We use Polidocanol for sclerotherapy treatment.  This can be used to treat veins on the breast.  Treatment only takes a few minutes.

YES , Hypertonic Saline can treat spider veins on the breasts.

+1

YES , Hypertonic Saline can treat spider veins on the breasts. Fine vessels can also be treated on the chest and face.

New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Enlarged breast veins can be safely treated by an experienced physician

+1

We have more than twenty years of experience in the safe and effective treatment of enlarged, typically blue, veins on the breasts.  These veins are more common in women who have had breast implants.  We usually treat these veins with sclerotherapy, the injection of either polidocanol (Asclera) or sodium sotradecol sulfate (Sotradecol). Very careful technique by an experienced physician is important for success.

Sometimes, a 1064 nm Nd-YAG laser is used, but sclerotherapy is less painful, less costly and faster.  

Baltimore Dermatologist

Sclerotherapy of breast veins is successful.

+1

I prefer Polidocanol to treat veins on the breast.  This is done with a small needle to inject the sclerosant solution into the breast veins.  Treatments take only a few minutes and one or two treatments is usually enough for most patients.  The treatment has minimal discomfort with a low risk and a high success rate.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Veins on the breast

+1

Blue veins prominent on the breast should NOT be taken pout or treated with sclerotherapy, or laser.