Ask a doctor

South Dakota Doctor for Sclerotherapy on Hands?

Is there any doctor in South Dakota area that does sclerotherapy on hands?

Doctor Answers (2)

Several options to find vein doctor.

There are several websites for finding a vein doctor in a specific area and for a specific vein procedure.  These three websites would be helpful--American College of Phlebology, Vein Experts and Vein Directory.

Naples General Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

Sclerotherapy hand veins


Board certified phlebologists have expertise to treat these veins with FDA approved sclerosant solutions. You can find a Board Certified Vein specialist by going to the American College of Phlebology webite and searching under 'providers'.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.