Can I Get Sclerotherapy on Breast After Augmentation?

I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery. It has left me with large, blue/green, hulk-like veins running through my breasts. They're so unattractive! Is it possible to have sclerotherapy without risk of popping the implant? Is it safe? If I require future implant surgery, will the lack of vein hinder healing?

Sclerotherapy of the breast

This should not be a problem, but breasts are not legs. Don't use the normal large vein sclerosants like STS or Morrhuate. If you do, you may end up with permanent brown stains in your skin. Glycerine and 1% Poidocanol (Asclera) are kinder to the tissues if there is a problem. Consider a test spot before you treat your whole breast>

Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon