Sciton BBL SkinTyte for Cellulite Treatment

Many clinics market SkinTyte as an effective Cellulite Treatment. How effective is it? I am especially interested to find out SkinTyte effectiveness on severe cellulite. I am pretty fit (exercise 5-6 days a week), but a little bit overweight (excess fat is concentrated around thighs), everything else is pretty slim. I do not have problems with skin laxity. I will be happy with any discernible improvement - right now I am extremely embarrassed to go out on a beach in a swimming suit.

Laser Cellulaze cellulite treatment

+1
Cellulaze is definitely the most effective treatment for cellulite in the United States. It is a one time treatment that uses a small laser fiber inserted under the skin through tiny incisions to tighten the skin and divide the fibrous bands that cause dimpling. Unlike other available cellulite treatments, Cellulaze does not require multiple treatments or maintenance treatments. The results you can get with Cellulaze depend on your overall all health and degree of cellulite as well as the experience and understanding of the technology of the physician performing the procedure. There is definitely a learning curve to Cellulaze so be sure to find an expert in your area who is board certified and has a long experience with Cellulaze. Because Cellulaze is a similar technology to SmartLipo, a plastic surgeon with experience in SmartLipo may have a better understanding of the laser technology. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment

+1

I recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Good candidate for Cellulaze

+1

A good candidate for Cellulaze is if you have dimpling that will not respond to diet and exercise. Also being in good health will better your results of Cellulaze.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest SkinTyte as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your persistent cellulite.  It is the only FDA-approved one time minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  It treats all anatomice causes of cellulite.  Other modalities only treat one or two fo the problems, so the relust is only temporary or suboptimal. Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon that has experience with the procedure to find out more information.  Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulite

+1

I am familiar with the sciton system and have had good results with the following options:

The SkinTyte treatment uses pulsed light technology to deeply heat your skin while cooling and protecting the surface.  This process promotes partial denaturation and contraction of collagen.  The heat also initiates the body's natural healing process which creates a renewed collagen foundation leading to increased skin firmness. A series of 3 treatments spaced a month apart is most typical.  This is noninvasive and requires no particular after care.

Another option is laser body contour with the LipoPro plus as from sciton.  This treatment involves small incisions (2-3mm).  A laser tip is inserted into the desired area and a laser delivers energy just below the surface of the skin.  This Si typically done with liposuction but can be done as a stand alone procedure in certain patients.  Usually this is done in the office and patients return to work the next day.  Optimal results are noted at 3-6 months.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I use REaction from Viora for Cellulite Reduction

+1

(video attached) I personally have no experience with the system you refer to.  The system I am using for cellulite reduction is called Reaction from Viora. This is a radiofrequency system that has shown results in reduction in the appearance of cellulite, reduction in fat, and in skin tightening.  The clincal studies show a 55% improvement in the appearance of cellulite. This means that the severity of your cellulite may be reduced 1-2 grades.  For example if you have grade 3 cellulite (visible dimpling and lumpiness), after treatments you may become a grade 2 (no visible dimpling unless you are actually pinching your skin).  Everyone is different so an evaluation with a physician experienced using Reaction is necessary to inform you about the results that are realistic for you.  I have used several of the other systems out there designed for cellulite reduction and am most impressed with tis one.  Attached is a video of me explaining this system but on my website are more videos of me demonstrating this system on The Doctors and on CBS.

Matthew Schulman, MD