I Had a Schwannoma Removed in Feb This Year, Experiencing Numbing in Front of Ear and Down Cheek?

am drooling more on that side also. How can I find out if greater auricular is pinched, damaged or just stretched? My Dr. says he was not near it, well neither was I. My surgery included removal of Schwannoma under the brain behind the jaw and the removal of a lymphoma on the same side neck area. My jaw did shift after surgery I noticed and I think it shifted back to the correct position. Thank you for your time.

It is usual, but will wear off gradually

+1

Major surgeries in this area can lead to these symptoms even without any kind of direct injuries to any additional structures other than the cancer itself. It will wear off gradually over  the year. Maybe a small deficit may persist but usually is related to the magnitude of the disease.

Brazil Plastic Surgeon