I'm Scheduled for a Bbl Procedure Tomorrow and Im Having Lower Back Pains. Should I Reschedule?

I'm afraid to tell the surgent as i don't want to have to reschedule, but I'm also scared that it will get worse or that I'm making a mistake that I will regret. It started about three weeks ago and I took flexeril. It went away, but came back this weekend. I've been appling heat and ice pack for the last few days. I'm better but not 100%. What should i do?

I would reschedule...

Unsure 17:

I would want you to reschedule if I was your surgeon. You want to be in optimal health before your BBL. It's a big operation and you will need all you got to heal perfectly.

Just saying....

Hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami