I'm Scheduled for a BBL, However I Am Concerned About my Allergies and 'Going Under'?

I'm scheduled for a BBL, however I am concerned about my allergies and 'going under'. I have urticaria and anaphylaxis severely, I am not know to have any issues with medications, however I have never had anesthesia fully used on me. Do you recommend this surgery for persons with my condition also what tips can you give me for pre-op preparation.

Anaphylaxis Concerns and Anesthesia

+1

All of these things need to worked up prior to surgery with an allergist and a primary care doctor to ensure that your triggers are not medication related.  If you know what your triggers are from previous workup make all of those things known to both your plastic surgeon and anesthesiologist.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA