I am scheduled to have a co2 laser procedure full face and neck on Thursday next and I am worried about healing time?

With the holiday at the end of the month and my birthday the same weekend, I am getting scared. Doc says 30 days is plenty, is that true? I am 55 and somewhat fair, but heal quickly although redness is a problem sometimes. I don't want to look like the Thanksgiving turkey...

Healing after laser

+1

I would recommend a fractionated CO2 laser resurfacing as it decreases redness and accelerates healing time.

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recovery after CO2 laser

+1

The length of recovery after CO2 laser of the face is really determined by how deep the skin is treated. Basically, the deeper the treatment, the longer the recovery. Without seeing you, I can't tell how deep the treatment needs to be, so I would trust your doctor. If you really want to be safe, you could also just reschedule the procedure until after your events.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon