Lower Face lift Being Scheduled w Dorsal hump fix. Can Severe Spheroid Sinusitis Affect Surgery?

Only the lower part of my face and neck are being addressed.My forehead is fine. I do have Solenoid Sinusitis and have been having so much trouble with facial pain I have Fibromyalgia as well. My nose job from 10 years ago left me with a dorsal bump that the BCPS wants to file down. Is their any issues about sinuses and nose surgery that would make this something to be concerned about. I have a very bony nose. Age and noses and ears right?

Sinusitis, nasal bump and face lift

+2
  1. The face lift is well away from the sphenoid sinus,
  2. Smoothing the bump on nose is also away from the area,
  3. Neither should affect your sinusitis,
  4. But chronic infection in the sinus can affect surgical healing,
  5. If the cause of your facial pain and sphenoid sinusitis is not known, it should be diagnosed and treated first.

Sinus issue and dorsal hump

+2

Treating your dorsal hump should have no impact on your sinuses. Good luck with your surgery.

Sphenoid sinusitis

+2

Sphenoid sinusitis can only be made with the diagnoses of a CAT scan of the paranasal sinuses. If it is present it should probably be addressed the same time as your other nasal surgery. For more information please see the link below