Looking for A BCPS In Illinois That Specilaizes or Does Mostly Work on Faces,facelifts to Be Exact?

Hello, I am leaving to reside in Nevada in January. I want to have my facelift in Chicago or the Western Suburbs. I need feedback from Drs. and patients who can give me input. I want to be very informed and go to a BCPS who does more faces or facial work.I know I will need to recover here. I also have questions for how long that I should stay in IL post facelift.I won't rush it. I am just 60 but I have had other procedures but this is a HUGE decison. I will go on several consults. Thank you

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Facelifts. You also have the option the search by area.

Hopefully this helps!

Face expert

There are two types of surgeon who are qualified to perform facelifts:  Plastic Surgeons and Facial Plastic Surgeons.  A key determinate in choosing a facelift surgeon is to understand the particular surgeon's philosophy and technique in performing a facelift.  A surgeon should also have alot of experience performing facelifts.  In addition, any nationally recognized surgeon has an academic paper or presentation on facelifts.  Use this criteria as a screening filter (eliminate surgeons who do not fit in with this) and find a surgeon and office who will work with you and your goals.  Good Luck.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chicago Facelift Surgeons

Dr. Thomas Mustoe is a well respected, experienced surgeon in the Chicago area and would be a good choice for facelift.  There are many good ones from which to choose.