Is scar revision therapy permanent procedure or do u have to continue therapy for life

Scar treatment in Los Angeles

+1
Great question. The permanency of the scar treatment really depends on what type of scar you have. Some scars may require simple one-time treatments, whereas others require ongoing treatment. Our office specializes in scar treatments in Los Angeles.

Scar therapy permanent

+1
Although the results of scar therapy vary from person to person and scar to scar, the results are considered permanent.
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter scar therapy products. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home.

Ryan Stanton, MD