Dark Acne Scars and Lipo Incision Scar Treatment Options?

I have pitted and dark acne scars and incisions from when I had lipo: I have asian skin tone medium. I have done one pixel skin resurfacing, and a series of ipl, planning to do 2 fraxel treatments and debating on doing 2 more pixel. I also want to do Erbium Yag laser skin resurfacing but I have a doctor that is very hesitant on performing such treatment on my skin because I keloid easy and tend to pigment as well. Any suggestions? I really do want to do something about my scars. please help

Hello

+1

In our practice the lasers we do is Dot Laser, Profractional C02 laser, micro laser peel and or VI peel for very mild acne scarring. If you go to our website you can read about each procedure and you can kind of determine what would benefit you the best. You have quite a few options for acne scars depending on how deep they are.