I'm 15 years old and I've had these brown scars since I was 6 years old. How can I get rid of them? (photo)

Brown Spots on Legs

+1
These look to be post-inflammatory pigmentation and a series of peels or laser treatments may help, but you will need topical bleaching creams and sunscreen above all. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Brown Scar Removal

+1
Hi Gabby. If you are concerned about the dark color of the scars, we would use either high strength hydroquinone or q-switched lasers.  You can see examples of other Los Angeles patients that have had these procedures at the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD