I have few indent scars on my cheeks, what treatment do I need to remove them permanently? (photos)

I wanna get rid off light indented scars

Scar therapy

+1
The gold standard for depressed crater-type acne, chicken pox, and shingles scars is dermabrasion (not micro-dermabrasion) whereby the skin is sand down with a diamond tip burr to the deeper layers leaving a raw surface for about a week before new smooth skin regenerates. This procedure is done by a trained surgeon not a technician at a spa. Glad to help.

Scars on the Cheeks

+1
The scars on your cheeks are likely from the way you sleep.  Not neccessarily a "scar" unless they were truly due to trauma.  They can easily be improved with filler and laser treatments, but you need to seek a dermatologist that specializes in scar treatment with multiple treatment modalities.