What Can Be Done About These Scars on the Back of my Legs From the Medial Thigh Lift? (photo)

That Goes Outside of Pantys and Are Not Even?

Scars that are seen, what can be done?

+1

Good question, if it is the difference in length and position I would recommend a revision surgically, if it is just the appearance we recommend topical silicone and a hydroquinone or Intense Pulse Light, good luck and your scars will continue to improve over time.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

What Can Be Done About These Scars on the Back of my Legs From the Medial Thigh Lift?

+1

The scars can be revised provided you are at least 6 months after the surgery. I perform dozens
of thigh lifts a year. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who
performs hundreds of body contouring procedures each year. Look at website
before and after photos and decide which surgeon can give the results you
desire. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA