Can Scars Occur After Needling with 2.0mm Needle Followed by Sculptra After One Year?

I carried out needling my face with 1.5mm and 2.0mm needles one year ago and combined this with 2 treatments of sculptra in between needling treatments. One year later I have developed some real bad scarring deep below my skin. What do you think caused this?

By "scarring deep below skin" do you mean nodules?

From your description, it is impossible to reply without physical examination. Also, it is not clear if you did the needling yourself. Are you a physician, nurse, or health care professional, and was sterile technique utilized? Who injected the Scupltra?

There are many potentail causes for scarring, but no one online can give you a helpful answer without much more information and probably a physical examination of your skin. Sorry. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon