I have many scars on my forehead, Is it possible to remove them? What treatments?

I have these scars from the age of 13. I have tried many creams but haven't got the desired result. please help me out by suggesting the best method.

Scar care for forehead

+1
I often recommend DERMATIX, a silicone gel that has helped my patients. Silicone Sheeting can also improve and speed healing. They flatten scars and reduce their visibility.  

Scar removal on the forehead

+1
Our office specializes in scar treatment in Los Angeles. For hypertrophic scars, we recommend application of Plato's Scar Serum.  For atrophic scars, a combination of subicision, excision, and laser resurfacing. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

+1
This really depends on the orientation, size, shape, width, color and appearance of these scars. Treatment can range from something as simple as "sanding" or laser resurfacing to scar revision during which the old scars are cut out and replaced with finer surgical scars. Seek a consultation with a scar treatment expert (typically a plastic surgeon or dermatologist). I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead Scars

+1
Forehead scars can be addressed to give a better cosmetic result.  However, this depends on the current status of the scar, including color, width, and whether it is raised or depressed.  There are several options to address forehead scars.   Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  

Kimberly Lee, MD