Non Surgical Options For Treating Old Scars at Legs?

im 30 years old im shy to wear short because of my old scars at legs i dont have enough money to go for surgical i need & advice for the best things i need to do to make it flawless early treatment basis

Melarase AM and Melarase PM for scars

+1
Old scars on the legs are usually discolored and dark. In my practice, I place patients on a three month course of Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams to even out the scar color. Our office specializes in scar treatments in Los Angeles. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Laser scar treatments

+1

Many scars can be treated with different lasers to either remove the redness, make them less noticable, flatten them out and improve the scar texture.  In our office, we use a combination of lasers like a pulsed-dye laser and fractionated CO2 laser to treat some of these issues.  These lasers are not for every scar, so I would start with a consultation from a trained laser surgeon.

Jason D. Bloom, MD
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon