Non Surgical Options For Treating Old Scars at Legs?

im 30 years old im shy to wear short because of my old scars at legs i dont have enough money to go for surgical i need & advice for the best things i need to do to make it flawless early treatment basis

Melarase AM and Melarase PM for scars

Old scars on the legs are usually discolored and dark. In my practice, I place patients on a three month course of Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams to even out the scar color. Our office specializes in scar treatments in Los Angeles. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Laser scar treatments

Many scars can be treated with different lasers to either remove the redness, make them less noticable, flatten them out and improve the scar texture.  In our office, we use a combination of lasers like a pulsed-dye laser and fractionated CO2 laser to treat some of these issues.  These lasers are not for every scar, so I would start with a consultation from a trained laser surgeon.

Jason D. Bloom, MD
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

32 Parking Plaza
Ardmore, PA 19003